- 3 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 cup spicy barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian-cheese flavored pizza crust
- 1/3 cup slivered red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- calories 267
- fat 5.8 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- protein 19.3 g
- carbohydrate 32.7 g
- cholesterol 33 mg
- iron 1.8 mg
- sodium 686 mg
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fiber 0.6 g
- calcium 247 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place chicken on an ungreased baking sheet; spoon 1/3 cup barbecue sauce over chicken. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until chicken is done. Cool; chop and set aside.
Spread remaining 1/3 cup sauce evenly over pizza crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Top crust evenly with chicken and remaining ingredients.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into 8 slices.