BBQ Chicken pita pocket
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) corn kernel
- 1 ounce(s) low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) low-sugar barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 skinless chicken breast, grilled
- 1 whole-wheat pita, cut in half
- Shred chicken and toss with barbeque sauce. Open pita pocket halves and placce lettuce at the bottom. Layer chicken, avocado, corn and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HeatherP and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BBQ Chicken pita pocket Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches