- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® fajita seasoning mix
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups cut-up shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 10 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch; from 8.2-oz package), heated as directed on package
- calcium 10 %
- calories 370
- caloriesfromfat 100
- carbohydrate 46 g
- cholesterol 50 mg
- fat 11 g
- fiber 3 g
- iron 15 %
- protein 20 g
- sodium 1320 mg
- sugars 12 g
- satfat 2.5 g
How to Make It
Place fajita seasoning mix in gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag. Place vegetables in bag; seal. Shake vegetables until evenly coated.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir, scraping any seasoning mix from bottom of skillet, 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are almost crisp-tender. Stir in chicken and barbecue sauce. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes longer or until chicken and sauce are heated through.
Fill each tortilla with about 1/2 cup of mixture.