BBQ Chicken Dip
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) Cooked Chicken chopped
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese softened
- 3/4 cup(s) BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 11/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 green onions chopped
- In a mixing bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, barbecue sauce and 1 cup of cheese. Pour into lightly greased 8 X 8 baking dish. Top the dip with chopped green onion and remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sandynunnally and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BBQ Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers