BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 chicken breasts pounded thin
- extra virgin oil
- salt & Pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) bbq sauce
- 2 ear(s) sweet corn
- 2 - 10 oz bag(s) chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup(s) black beans
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- crushed tortilla chips
- light ranch dressing
- BBQ sauce
- Brush chicken breasts with extra virgin olive oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes a side, brushing grilled side with BBQ sauce after flipping once. Grill ears of corn, rotating occasionally, until evenly charred. Remove chicken and corn, let cool slightly, then chop chicken and slice corn kernels off cob and set aside.
- In a very large bowl add lettuce (may need to do this in a couple batches.) Use a pizza cutter to evenly chop lettuce into small pieces then toss with tomatoes, black beans, red onion, cheeses, tortilla chips, chicken, and corn. Drizzle with light ranch dressing and bbq sauce (or your favorite dressing) then toss and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes