just made this with my husband tonight. quick and easy for a weeknight meal. we substituted feta for blue cheese. i don't see any way to cut this 8 inch pizza into 12 but oh well!
BBQ Chicken and Blue Cheese Pizza
Photo: John Autry; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross
For a kid-friendly pie, substitute fresh mozzarella for the blue cheese.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 2 wedges)
More From Cooking Light
Total: 20 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 252
- Fat: 8.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Protein: 16.7g
- Carbohydrate: 27.4g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 38mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 494mg
- Calcium: 92mg
- 1 (8-ounce) prebaked thin pizza crust (such as Mama Mary's)
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced (about 1/4 pound)
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°.
- 2. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread sauce over the crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with chicken and remaining ingredients. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is crisp. Cut into 12 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes