BBQ Chicken and Shrimp Pasta
A great dish everyone will love.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Peeled and Chopped Fresh Sweet Onion
- 1 package(s) BBQ Meat Rub (Any type)
- 1 bottle(s) BBQ Sauce any type
- 1 package(s) Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2-4 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 pound(s) Fresh Pealed Shrimp
- 1 Fresh Sliced Red Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Salt
- Olive Oli
- 1/2 box(es) Penne Pasta or Linguini
- 2-3 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain and place in large serving bowl. Set aside.
- Peel and chop up onion into small pieces. Heat small skillet on medium heat, add butter,sugar and onions. Cook onions until slightly brown and sweet. Set aside
- Spray a large pot with cooking spray, then add olive oli, just enough to coat pan and cook food.
- Add garlic salt, pepper, heat oli on medium high heat.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and coat with BBQ rub.
- Once shrimp are peeled coat them with BBQ rub.
- Slice up red pepper into small slices.
- Add pepper, chicken and shrimp to pan and cook until shrimp are pink and chicken is cooked through.
- Drain oli from pan, keep shrimp,pepper and chicken in pan, add BBQ sauce and onions and simmer on low heat for about 5-7 mins.
- Add chicken mixture to pasta, mix well, serve and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by llibby329 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note