BBQ Chicken and Blue Cheese Pizza from Cooking Light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 prebaked thin pizza crust (8 ounces)
- 1/3 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion vertically sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) yellow bell pepper coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2 plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread sauce over the crust, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Top with chicken and the remaining ingredients. Bake 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the crust is crisp. Cut into 12 wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BBQ Chicken and Blue Cheese Pizza from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes