BBQ Beef Quesadilla Torta
More From Southern Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 pound (about 2 cups) chopped barbecued beef
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup seeded, diced plum tomatoes (about 2 large)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- Avocado Mash
- Toppings: sour cream, barbecue sauce
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1. Stir together barbecued beef, black beans, and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce in a medium bowl.
- 2. Place 1 tortilla in a lightly greased 10-inch springform pan, and spread with one-third beef mixture. Sprinkle with one-third each of tomatoes, green onions, and cheese. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining tortilla, and gently press. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove sides of pan, and cut into wedges. Serve with Avocado Mash and desired toppings. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This