BBQ Beef Brisket
Community Recipe from
- 3-5 pound(s) beef brisket
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/3 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) chilli powder
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) liquid smoke
- Trim fat off brisket, rub meat with mustard and ginger. Bake uncovered 2 hours @ 325 degrees, drain off grease. Allow to cool 30 minutes.
- Slice meat into thin slices.
- Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan and bring to boil.
- In pan lined with foil layer meat. Pour sauce over and between slices.
- Cover with foil and bake 3 hours at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes