BBQ Beef Brisket
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-5 pound(s) beef brisket
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/3 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) chilli powder
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) liquid smoke
- Trim fat off brisket, rub meat with mustard and ginger. Bake uncovered 2 hours @ 325 degrees, drain off grease. Allow to cool 30 minutes.
- Slice meat into thin slices.
- Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan and bring to boil.
- In pan lined with foil layer meat. Pour sauce over and between slices.
- Cover with foil and bake 3 hours at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note