BBQ BACON MEATLOAF
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) Lean ground beef 93%
- 3/4 cup(s) Hunt's hickory & brown sugar BBQ sauce
- 1 21 oz. pound(s) pkg. of Bacon fully cooked chopped up
- 6 piece(s) provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) French's fried onions
- 1. Mix beef with 1/4 cup BBQ sauce with bacon in a med. bowl.
- 2. Place 1/2 of the beef mixture into 8x8 baking dish spreading to the sides of the dish. Top w/cheese overlapping as needed. Cover with cheese and remaining beef mixture press gently.
- 3. Pre-heat oven 400. Bake @35 min. drain excess drippings. Spoon 1/2 cup BBQ sauce over meatloaf and sprinkle w/fried onions and bake 5 more min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryanne2012 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note