BBQ BACON MEATLOAF
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) Lean ground beef 93%
- 3/4 cup(s) Hunt's hickory & brown sugar BBQ sauce
- 1 21 oz. pound(s) pkg. of Bacon fully cooked chopped up
- 6 piece(s) provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) French's fried onions
- 1. Mix beef with 1/4 cup BBQ sauce with bacon in a med. bowl.
- 2. Place 1/2 of the beef mixture into 8x8 baking dish spreading to the sides of the dish. Top w/cheese overlapping as needed. Cover with cheese and remaining beef mixture press gently.
- 3. Pre-heat oven 400. Bake @35 min. drain excess drippings. Spoon 1/2 cup BBQ sauce over meatloaf and sprinkle w/fried onions and bake 5 more min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryanne2012 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes