BBQ Bacon Burgers
With a slice of bacon inside and a tasty barbecue-mayo sauce on top, these are definitely not ordinary burgers. From Joan Schoenherr: Eastpointe, Michigan. Recipe published in Simple & Delicious May 2010.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) steak seasoning
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 4 slice(s) Swiss cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices
- • In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and barbecue sauce. In another bowl, combine the bacon, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture, onion and steak seasoning; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- • Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top with cheese. Cover and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over buns; top each with a burger, lettuce and tomato.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note