Wow!!! My new favorite
More From Oxmoor House
Bake: 40 Minutes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 (18.25-oz.) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-oz.) package powdered sugar
- 1. Combine pecans, butter, 1 egg, and cake mix, stirring until well blended; press in bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- 2. Beat remaining 2 eggs, cream cheese, and powdered sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour over cake mix layer.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 40 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts