Bay Scallops with Fresh Herb Pasta
Recipe from a Harris Teeter Fisherman's Market Recipe Card.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16-ounce package(s) vermicelli or thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/2 pound(s) bay scallops
- 1 cup(s) frozen green peas, thawed
- 3 slice(s) bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Add pasta; cook al dente according to package directions. Drain; keep warm.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large heavy skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Pat scallops dry with paper towels. Add scallops; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add peas, bacon and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add parsley, mint and chives; toss gently to combine. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- 3. Place pasta in a large shallow bowl. Top with scallops, sprinkle with Parmesan, season with pepper to taste, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note