Batman - The Dark Knight Rises Cocktail
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 ounce(s) Vodka Eristoff Black
- 1 ounce(s) Lemonade
- 1 ounce(s) Cranberry juice
- 1 slice(s) Pineapple
- 1 piece(s) Lemon
- In a cocktail glass, put the ice cubes.
- Pour in the order : Cranberry juice, lemonade and vodka Eristoff Black to create a split effect between the different drinks. Use the back of a spoon to succeed.
- Cut a slice of pineapple-shaped Batman and place it on the edge of the glass.
- Your Dark Knight Rises Cocktail is ready, have a good tasting!
- To see the video instructions, go to my YouTube Channel : MaliciaFlore
- To discover my other recipes, go to http://maliciaflore.net
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaliciaFlore and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note