Batman - The Dark Knight Rises Cocktail
If you are a fan of "The Dark Knight Rises", the latest part of the trilogy by Christopher Nolan, here's a cocktail created especially for the occasion. This cocktail is based on cranberry juice, lemonade and vodka Eristoff Black.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 ounce(s) Vodka Eristoff Black
- 1 ounce(s) Lemonade
- 1 ounce(s) Cranberry juice
- 1 slice(s) Pineapple
- 1 piece(s) Lemon
- In a cocktail glass, put the ice cubes.
- Pour in the order : Cranberry juice, lemonade and vodka Eristoff Black to create a split effect between the different drinks. Use the back of a spoon to succeed.
- Cut a slice of pineapple-shaped Batman and place it on the edge of the glass.
- Your Dark Knight Rises Cocktail is ready, have a good tasting!
- To see the video instructions, go to my YouTube Channel : MaliciaFlore
- To discover my other recipes, go to http://maliciaflore.net
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaliciaFlore and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note