Batman - The Dark Knight Cocktail
Do you like superhero movies? Do you like cocktails? I suggest you to discover The Dark Knight Cocktail. A refreshing and fruity cocktail with Black vodka (wild berry flavored) and lemonade.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 ounce(s) Vodka Eristoff Black
- 2 ounce(s) Lemonade
- 1 piece(s) Lemon
- 1 slice(s) Pineapple
- Take a lemon. Peel and cut the zest of lemon in the shape of Batman.
- In an ice cubes tray, put the zest in shape of Batman and cover with water.
- Put the ice cubes tray in freezer for 2 hours.
- In a collins glass, put the ice cubes.
- Pour lemonade.
- Then, slowly pour vodka Eristoff Black on the back of a spoon returned.
- Cut a slice of pineapple-shaped Batman and place it on the edge of the glass.
- Your Dark Knight Cocktail is ready, have a good tasting!
- To see the video instructions, go on http://tinyurl.com/TheDarkKnightCocktail.
- To see other recipes, go on my english website : http://maliciaflore.net
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaliciaFlore and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note