For Steak Skewers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) fish sauce nuoc nam or nam pla
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 whole(s) garlic cloves crushed
- Mince any reserved leftover fat. Transfer to a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until fat is heated through, about 3 minutes( fat will not melt completely ).
- Add all ingredients and cook until just heated through; keep warm.
- Build a medium fire in a charcoal grill, or heat a gas grill to medium-high. Grill skewers, brushing with basting sauce and turning every 2 minutes, for 10 minutes. Stop basting and cook turning every 2 minutes, until browned around edges and cooked through, about 6 minutes more. Serve with scallion dipping sauce on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shr99lr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note