Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) fish sauce nuoc nam or nam pla
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 whole(s) garlic cloves crushed
- Mince any reserved leftover fat. Transfer to a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until fat is heated through, about 3 minutes( fat will not melt completely ).
- Add all ingredients and cook until just heated through; keep warm.
- Build a medium fire in a charcoal grill, or heat a gas grill to medium-high. Grill skewers, brushing with basting sauce and turning every 2 minutes, for 10 minutes. Stop basting and cook turning every 2 minutes, until browned around edges and cooked through, about 6 minutes more. Serve with scallion dipping sauce on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shr99lr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes