al fresco® Basmati and Snow Pea Stir Fry with Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Amount per serving
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 9
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 16
- Sodium: 640mg
- 1 12 oz package al fresco® Teriyaki Ginger Chicken Meatballs
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup Basmati rice, cooked according to package directions, using water listed in recipe*
- 1 Each Cooking Spray, olive, extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated carrots
- 3/4 cup sweet, red bell pepper, sliced
- 6 ounces fresh snow peas, blanched
- 3 Each Onion, scallions, tops & bulb, fresh, med, 4 1/8" long
- 1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1. Prepare a large skillet with cooking spray and olive oil and heat over high heat. Sauté the carrots and pepper 1-2 minutes. Add the al fresco® Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs, brown on all sides.
- 2. Add the snow peas, sauté an additional 2 minutes, then toss in the scallions and add the hoisin sauce. Reduce heat and cook 1-2 minutes.
- 3. Serve over the Basmati Rice.
- Optional: Substitute 1/2 cup light coconut milf for 1/2 cup water when cooking rice, grate in zest of 1/2 lime for a nutty fragrant Basmati Rice. Add baby corn and serve garnished with dry roasted peanuts and fresh mint.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note