al fresco® Basmati and Snow Pea Stir Fry with Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Amount per serving
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 9
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 16
- Sodium: 640mg
- 1 12 oz package al fresco® Teriyaki Ginger Chicken Meatballs
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup Basmati rice, cooked according to package directions, using water listed in recipe*
- 1 Each Cooking Spray, olive, extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated carrots
- 3/4 cup sweet, red bell pepper, sliced
- 6 ounces fresh snow peas, blanched
- 3 Each Onion, scallions, tops & bulb, fresh, med, 4 1/8" long
- 1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1. Prepare a large skillet with cooking spray and olive oil and heat over high heat. Sauté the carrots and pepper 1-2 minutes. Add the al fresco® Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs, brown on all sides.
- 2. Add the snow peas, sauté an additional 2 minutes, then toss in the scallions and add the hoisin sauce. Reduce heat and cook 1-2 minutes.
- 3. Serve over the Basmati Rice.
- Optional: Substitute 1/2 cup light coconut milf for 1/2 cup water when cooking rice, grate in zest of 1/2 lime for a nutty fragrant Basmati Rice. Add baby corn and serve garnished with dry roasted peanuts and fresh mint.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes