Basil Walnut Fish (Cod or Haddock) Fillets
Spreading fish fillets with a seasoned mayonnaise and sour cream mixture keeps the fish moist while baking. For the most flavor, use fresh basil, which is abundant in gardens and grocery stores in summer. Serving Accompaniments: Carrot Saute and Sunny Sherbet Cups. Recipe published in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) cod or haddock, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- • Place fish in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese and basil; spoon over fish. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note