Even the kids loved this one. Very very good!
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- Whisk together basil, raspberry vinegar, minced garlic, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, salt, and red pepper until blended. Add olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings