Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) koshar salt
- 2/3 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- Whisk together vinegar and salt until blended. Gradually add oil in a slow steady, stream, whisking constantly until smooth. Stir in basil and freshly ground pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jkieschnick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basil Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings