This was a very quick and simple recipe. I used drained diced canned tomatoes instead of fresh and also added baby spinach. Very good.
Basil Tortellini Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 9-ounce package(s) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 15-ounce can(s) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh tomato
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup(s) shredded fresh basil
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- • In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add tortellini; cook for 7-9 minutes or until tender.
- • Stir in the beans, tomato and basil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add the vinegar, salt and pepper. Serve with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note