Basil Shrimp with Feta and Orzo
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Uncooked Orzo
- 4 teaspoon(s) olive oil divided
- 2 cup(s) tomatoes diced
- 3/4 cup(s) red onion diced
- 1 cup(s) Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1.5 pound(s) Large Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray 9x12 pan with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain. Place pasta in a very large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Pour into pan. (Option: combine shrimp and basil separately and place on top of mixture in pan). Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake at 450 for 18 minutes or until the shrimp are done. Drizzle with 1 tsp oil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sprater1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basil Shrimp with Feta and Orzo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes