Basil Shrimp Salad
More From Southern Living
- 4 to 6 large tomatoes
- 2 pounds peeled cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup Basil Mayonnaise
- 1. Cut a 1/4-inch slice from tops of tomatoes; scoop out and discard pulp, leaving shells intact. Drain tomato shells upside down on paper towels.
- 2. Stir together shrimp and next 3 ingredients. Spoon evenly into tomato shells.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes