- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked & drained
- 1/2 cup HOLLAND HOUSE White Cooking Wine
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make It
Melt butter and oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add tomatoes and garlic; simmer until tomatoes are softened. Add milk and cooking wine; simmer 10 minutes. Stir in basil and shrimp; simmer 3 minutes. Add 1/2 of cheese and 1/2 of parsley. Serve over cooked fettuccine. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and parsley.
If you'd like, you can substitute the shrimp with another seafood variety or with chicken.