Made this for dinner tonight... everyone LOVED it!!
Homemade pesto adds instant flair to these tasty salmon fillets. While they bake in the oven, you can assemble the simple green salad. From Taste of Home Test Kitchen: Greendale, Wisconsin. Serving Accompaniment: Catalina Parmesan Salad. Recipe published in Quick Cooking January/February 2006.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoon(s) plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) plus 4 teaspoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- • For pesto, combine the basil, oil, garlic, pepper, lemon juice, salt and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped.
- • Place the salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread 2 tablespoons pesto over fillets. (Cover and refrigerate remaining pesto for another use.)
- • Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note