1. Cut tofu crosswise into 4 slices. Place tofu on several layers of paper towels. Cover with additional paper towels. Let stand 10 minutes, pressing down occasionally. Cut each slice in half to form 8 (3-inch) strips.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain.
3. Combine 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons hoisin sauce, and sambal oelek in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Stir in cabbage, carrot, mushrooms, and mint; toss gently to coat.
4. Add hot water to a large shallow dish to a depth of 1 inch. Place 1 rice paper sheet in dish; let stand 30 seconds or until soft. Place a dry kitchen towel on a work surface. Place rice paper sheet on towel. Place 1 basil leaf on bottom third of sheet, leaving a 2-inch border; top with 1 tofu slice, about 3 tablespoons cabbage mixture, about 2 tablespoons noodles, and 1 onion slice. Fold bottom of sheet over filling. Fold sides of sheet over filling; starting with filled side, roll up, jelly-roll fashion. Gently press seam to seal. Place roll, seam side down, on a serving platter (cover to keep from drying). Repeat procedure with remaining wrappers, basil, tofu, cabbage mixture, noodles, and onion.
5. Combine remaining 2 teaspoons vinegar, remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, remaining 1 tablespoon hoisin, peanut butter, and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Serve with summer rolls.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.