Basil Rice Pilaf
Grate the lemon rind for Grilled Asparagus before squeezing the juice for the pilaf.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 2 (8.8-ounce) pouches microwavable rice pilaf
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Microwave rice pilaf according to package directions; pour rice into a serving bowl.
- Stir in basil, lemon juice, and olive oil; serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Uncle Ben's Rice Pilaf Ready Rice for microwavable rice pilaf.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This