Basil Rice Pilaf
Grate the lemon rind for Grilled Asparagus before squeezing the juice for the pilaf.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 2 (8.8-ounce) pouches microwavable rice pilaf
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Microwave rice pilaf according to package directions; pour rice into a serving bowl.
- Stir in basil, lemon juice, and olive oil; serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Uncle Ben's Rice Pilaf Ready Rice for microwavable rice pilaf.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note