- PAM Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup chopped white onion (1 cup = 1 large)
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- Hot cooked pasta, chicken or fish, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes, or until tender.
Add tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Stir in pesto just before serving.
Serve with 1 pound dry pasta (such as fusilli, spaghetti or penne), cooked according to package directions. May also be served over cooked chicken breasts or fish.