1. Slice chicken breast into thin, flat pieces.
2. Season with basil and pepper.
3. Cook chicken on low/med heat with no oil.
While cooking the chicken, toast two slices of bread.
4. Spread basil pesto and crumble feta cheese onto one slice, and mash avocados onto the other.
5. Place lettuce, spinach, onions, tomato, and/or any kind of vegetables you want on one slice.
6. When it is done cooking, add the chicken and enjoy! :)
It's easier to make it if you have tupperwares of sliced tomatoes, sliced onions, cooked chicken, and mashed avocados.
Go to full version of