Basil pesto chicken sandwich
Yummy, healthy, and easy to make! Mix it up and try different ingredients!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 slice(s) whole wheat bread toasted
- 1 thin piece(s) chicken breast cooked, with/without seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) basil pesto
- 1/8 avocado mashed or sliced
- 1 cup(s) baby spring mix
- 1 slice(s) tomato
- 1 teaspoon(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1. Slice chicken breast into thin, flat pieces.
- 2. Season with basil and pepper.
- 3. Cook chicken on low/med heat with no oil.
- While cooking the chicken, toast two slices of bread.
- 4. Spread basil pesto and crumble feta cheese onto one slice, and mash avocados onto the other.
- 5. Place lettuce, spinach, onions, tomato, and/or any kind of vegetables you want on one slice.
- 6. When it is done cooking, add the chicken and enjoy! :)
- It's easier to make it if you have tupperwares of sliced tomatoes, sliced onions, cooked chicken, and mashed avocados.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanaeLee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note