Basil pesto chicken sandwich
Community Recipe from
- 2 slice(s) whole wheat bread toasted
- 1 thin piece(s) chicken breast cooked, with/without seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) basil pesto
- 1/8 avocado mashed or sliced
- 1 cup(s) baby spring mix
- 1 slice(s) tomato
- 1 teaspoon(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1. Slice chicken breast into thin, flat pieces.
- 2. Season with basil and pepper.
- 3. Cook chicken on low/med heat with no oil.
- While cooking the chicken, toast two slices of bread.
- 4. Spread basil pesto and crumble feta cheese onto one slice, and mash avocados onto the other.
- 5. Place lettuce, spinach, onions, tomato, and/or any kind of vegetables you want on one slice.
- 6. When it is done cooking, add the chicken and enjoy! :)
- It's easier to make it if you have tupperwares of sliced tomatoes, sliced onions, cooked chicken, and mashed avocados.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanaeLee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note