Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) walnuts toasted
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch(s) lemon zest grated
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 2 cup(s) packed basil leaves
- 1 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- in bowl of food processor, combine all ingredients except the olive oil. pulse until well blended. with processor running stream in OO until mixture is smooth - about 1 minute. If pest is too thick, add more EVOO or water.
- Store in airtight container with plastic wrap over the top to prevent browning.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TXCIN3Day and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basil Pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads