Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts
- 1/4 cup(s) pine nuts
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chopped Garlic (9 cloves)
- 5 cup(s) Basil Leaves, packed
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Freshly ground back pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) Freshly grated Parmesan
- Place walnuts, pine nuts and garlic in food processor - process for 15 seconds. Add basil leaves, salt and pepper. With processor running pour oive oil in until pureed. Add parmesan for 1 minute.
- Pack in containers with film of olive oil or plastic wrap.
- Clean basil and spin dry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PamMeyer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basil Pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes