Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted pine nuts
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) freshly grated parmesan cheese
- in a blender, pulse the basil,pine nuts, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper until finely chopped. With the blender still running, gradually add enough oil to form a smooth and thick consistency. Transfer the pesto to a medium bowl and stir in the cheese Season the pesto with more salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RandyHood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basil Pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes