Basil Oven Fries
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil dried
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 whole(s) medium red potatoes cut into 1/4-inch sticks
- 1 - In a large storage bag, combine the parmesan cheese, oil, basil, and garlic powder. Add potato sticks to the bag; a few pieces at a time; shake.
- 2 - Place in a baking pan; coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425F for 15-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes