Basil Oven Fries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil dried
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 whole(s) medium red potatoes cut into 1/4-inch sticks
- 1 - In a large storage bag, combine the parmesan cheese, oil, basil, and garlic powder. Add potato sticks to the bag; a few pieces at a time; shake.
- 2 - Place in a baking pan; coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425F for 15-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note