Over the top wonderful!
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Stylist: Buffy Hargett
- 1/2 cup sweet orange marmalade (such as Smucker's)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 6 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Pulse orange marmalade, vinegar, basil, ginger, garlic, kosher salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor until blended. With blender running, pour canola oil through food chute in a slow, steady stream, processing until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This