Basil Olive Vinaigrette
Recipe accompanies Israeli Couscous with Sausage and Vegetables. "Dinner at your doorstep" by Michael Hastings. Recipe from Dinners on the Porch, a food delivery service and blog. Buy the mixed olives from a supermarket olive or salad bar. This makes more dressing than is needed for the couscous. Reserve extra dressing for another use. Recipe published in the Winston-Salem Journal: October 19, 2011.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup(s) mixed pitted olives
- 1 big handful fresh basil
- 4 to 5 clove(s) fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients except salt and pepper in a blender or food processor until smooth. Stir in salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note