More From Southern Living
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1. Process all ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Garlic-Chili Mayonnaise: Omit lemon rind and basil. Substitute fresh lime juice for lemon juice. Stir together mayonnaise, juice, and 2 Tbsp. Asian garlic-chili sauce. Makes about 1 cup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments