This is one of my favorite summer dressings!
This recipe goes with Peanut Shrimp Salad With Basil-Lime Dressing
Yield: Makes 1/2 cup
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Asian garlic-chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Process all ingredients in a food processor 20 seconds or until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This