Basil Grilled Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Coarsley ground Pepper
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves Skinned
- 1/3 cup(s) Butter or Margarine Melted
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter or Margarine Softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Basil Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Fresh Basil Sprigs Optional
- Press 3/4 teaspoon pepper into meaty sides of chicken breast halves. Combine 1/3 cup melted butter and 1/4 cup chopped basil; stir well, Brush chicken lightly with melted butter mixture.
- Combine 1/2 cup softened butter, 2 tablespoons basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Beat at low speed of mixer until mixture is well blended and smooth. Transfer to a small serving bowl; set aside.
- Grill chicken over medium coals 8 to 10 minutes on each side, basting frequently with remaining melted butter mixture.
- Servie grilled chicken with basil-butter mixture. Garnish with fresh basil springs, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by npursley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note