Basil Grilled Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Coarsley ground Pepper
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves Skinned
- 1/3 cup(s) Butter or Margarine Melted
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Basil Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter or Margarine Softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Basil Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Fresh Basil Sprigs Optional
- Press 3/4 teaspoon pepper into meaty sides of chicken breast halves. Combine 1/3 cup melted butter and 1/4 cup chopped basil; stir well, Brush chicken lightly with melted butter mixture.
- Combine 1/2 cup softened butter, 2 tablespoons basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Beat at low speed of mixer until mixture is well blended and smooth. Transfer to a small serving bowl; set aside.
- Grill chicken over medium coals 8 to 10 minutes on each side, basting frequently with remaining melted butter mixture.
- Servie grilled chicken with basil-butter mixture. Garnish with fresh basil springs, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by npursley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes