Basil Garlic Crescents
Quick, easy and impressive, these buttery bite-size rolls are great as appetizers or alongside a special meal. From Sharon Setzer: Gig Harbor, Washington. Serving Accompaniments: Grilled Scallop Salad, Gingered Flank Steak and Two-Tone Sherbet Torte. Recipe published in Quick Cooking May/June 2004.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 3-ounce package(s) cream cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- • In a food processor, combine cottage cheese, butter and cream cheese; cover and process until smooth. Add flour; cover and process until mixture forms a ball.
- • Divide dough into two portions. On a floured surface, roll each portion into a 10-in. circle. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, basil and garlic powder. Cut each circle into 12 wedges.
- • Roll up wedges from the wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends of each to form a crescent shape. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks; serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note