Basil Corn and Tomato Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 4 cup(s) corn kernels
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) basil, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and condensed soup until blended. Stir in vegetables, bread crumbs, basil, salt and onion. Transfer mixture to an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. If desired, sprinkle with additional basil
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basil Corn and Tomato Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes