Basil-Chicken Thai Noodle
Serve this Asian-style dinner tonight made with noodles, chicken and Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ basil cooking sauce – ready in 25 minutes.
More From Progresso™ Recipe Starters™
- 1 (6 to 8 oz) linguine-style stir-fry rice noodles (rice stick noodles), about 8 inches long
- 1 (18 oz) Progressoâ¢ Recipe Startersâ¢ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 package (14 oz) uncooked chicken breast pieces for stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- Garnishes, if desired:
- Cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
- 1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat 4 cups water to boiling. Remove from heat; add noodles (push noodles into water with back of spoon to cover completely with water if necessary). Soak noodles 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles are soft but firm. Drain noodles; rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- 2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cooking sauce, peanut butter, lime juice and soy sauce with whisk until smooth; set aside.
- 3. Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Add sauce mixture; heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Stir in noodles until thoroughly mixed. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, tossing with 2 wooden spoons, until heated through and noodles are tender. Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basil-Chicken Thai Noodle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes