- 1 (6 to 8 oz) linguine-style stir-fry rice noodles (rice stick noodles), about 8 inches long
- 1 (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 package (14 oz) uncooked chicken breast pieces for stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- Garnishes, if desired:
- Cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
How to Make It
In 3-quart saucepan, heat 4 cups water to boiling. Remove from heat; add noodles (push noodles into water with back of spoon to cover completely with water if necessary). Soak noodles 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles are soft but firm. Drain noodles; rinse with cold water. Set aside.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cooking sauce, peanut butter, lime juice and soy sauce with whisk until smooth; set aside.
Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Add sauce mixture; heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Stir in noodles until thoroughly mixed. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, tossing with 2 wooden spoons, until heated through and noodles are tender. Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges. Serve immediately.