Basil Chicken Ravioli Carbonara
Make this one-dish Italian-style skillet dinner that includes pasta, chicken and bacon; ready in 20 minutes – made using Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ basil cooking sauce.
More From Progresso™ Recipe Starters™
- 1 package (14 oz) uncooked chicken breast pieces for stir-fry
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated four cheese-filled ravioli
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup cooked real bacon pieces (from a jar or package)
- Garnishes, If Desired:
- Shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh basil or parsley
- 1. Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 to 4 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown.
- 2. Add cooking sauce and ravioli to skillet. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium. Cook uncovered 7 to 9 minutes or until ravioli are tender.
- 3. Stir in half-and-half; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce is hot and desired consistency (cook longer for thicker sauce). Sprinkle with bacon, and if desired, cheese and parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basil Chicken Ravioli Carbonara Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes