This is the gold standard of salad dressings; a perfect blend of oil and acidity. Try it with leafy greens, boiled leeks, artichokes. From Martha Stewart Living. Makes: 1/2 cup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) shallot minced (from 1 shallot)
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1. COmbine shallot, vinegar, mustard, and salt; let stand for 15 minutes.
- 2. Add oil in a steady trickle, whisking constantly, until emulsified. Whisk in remaining oil in a steady stream.
- TO STORE: Refrigerate, covered, up to 2 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basic Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings