Basic Tomato-based meat sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 pound(s) Italian sausage (I prefer hot)
- 1 white or yellow onion, large diced
- 1 bell pepper, large diced
- 8 clove(s) garlic diced
- 3 can(s) tomatoes (I prefer the roasted)
- 2 can(s) Tomato sauce 15 oz cans
- 1 can(s) tomato paste
- 1 can(s) Tomato Soup
- 1 can(s) Golden Mushroom soup
- Brown and crumble meat, drain, set aside. Saute the onions, garlic, and peppers until soft. Add drained meat and all other ingredients. Season with salt, oregano, basil and red and black pepper to taste. A few ounces of red wine really brightens it up as well. Tastes bests after a nice long simmer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Anissa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note