Basic Polenta a la De Laurentis
Polenta a cornmeal dish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 3/4 cup(s) yellow cornmeal
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter cut into pieces
- in a large heavy saucepan, bring the water to a boil,. Add the salt, then gradually whisk in the cornmeal. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring often, until the mixture thickens and the cornmeal is tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the butter.
- Transfer the polenta to a bowl and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RandyHood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basic Polenta a la De Laurentis Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables