Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 package(s) quick-rising dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) very warm water
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) assorted toppings
- 2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Sprinkle flat baking stone with cornmeal; set aside.
- 2. Combine flour, yeast, sugar and salt in medium bowl. Add water and oil; stir until mixture forms a ball.
- 3. Place dough on lightly floured surface; kneed until smooth and elastic, 3-4 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- 4. Place dough in center of prepared baking stone; roll within 1" of edge.
- 5. Spread pizza sauce onto crust to within 1/4" of edge.
- 6. Top with assorted toppings, if desired; sprinkle with cheeses.
- 7. Bake 16-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basic Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza