Yield: Makes 4 servings (about 15 pancakes)
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 cups Pancake Mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1. Combine Pancake Mix and sugar in a medium bowl.
- 2. Whisk together 1 1/2 cups buttermilk, egg, and oil; add to dry ingredients, whisking just until lumps disappear.
- 3. Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or large nonstick skillet. Cook pancakes 2 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges begin to look cooked; turn and cook 2 more minutes or until done.
- Banana-Pecan Pancakes: Stir 1 chopped banana and 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans into batter; proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This